In-House and Private Training
Have you considered in-house (or private) training? This means that you can train your team, all together, at your location and at a time that suits your organisation.
IAP2 Australasia offers all our modules and electives for in-house or private training delivery, which are part of our Certificate Certificate program. Your organisation can receive IAP2 Australasia’s highly regarded community and stakeholder engagement training.
Benefits of In-House training
- Convenience – training at your location (not travel required), on a day that suits your organisation (subject to trainer availability).
- Personalised – some of our modules can be personalised to include your organisation’s case studies and frameworks.
- Certified training – all our training is a core module or an elective of our Certificate in Engagement. Those participants who wish to continue their studies will still receive full credit for in-house training.
- Licensed trainers – all our training is completed by our expert licensed IAP2 Australasia trainers. In-house training is the same quality training that you know and expect. You can even ask for your choice of trainer, subject to their availability.
- Teambuilding – not only do all your team participate, but it is training that will have your team working together and engaging with each other
- Savings – in-house training is generally cheaper per participant than sending them to our publicly listed courses. Member training discounts rates also apply.
So what do you need to do?
Simply organise 10 or more of your team (maximum of 25) to undertake the training, provide a location for the training and catering for the day. We will do the rest. If you need help building the numbers of participants we are happy to help you with this.
Our in-house training is available across Australia and New Zealand and in both metropolitan and country areas.
This is a great opportunity to receive quality training and have your organisation engaging on a whole new level.
For further information or a proposal for in-house training please contact Michelle Caruso, Membership Relations Manager on +61 438 135 089 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In-House Training FAQ
Do we offer our training in-house?
How many people do we need?
The training works best when you have a minimum of 10 participants. You can have a maximum of 25 participants per session.
What modules are available in-house?
All of our training modules can be delivered in-house. This includes all the modules from the Certificate in Engagement.
Where will we deliver in-house training?
We deliver our in-house training almost anywhere in Australia and New Zealand. We will work with you to bring the training to your organisation, so that your team can train together.
If you are in a regional area and don’t have enough participants, please contact us and we will work with you to link other groups/participants to bring about the training in your region.
How much does in-house training cost compared to public training?
Depending on the number of participants, the in-house training is generally cheaper than sending your participants to training. There are even more savings where you would normally need to send your staff to training, saving you the cost of travel and accommodation.
How do we get a proposal for in-house training?
Please contact Michelle Caruso, Membership Relations Manager on +61 438 135 089 or email email@example.com.