In-House & Private Training
Are you looking to build engagement capacity across your team or organisation?
In-house or private training options can offer a customised solution. This means that you can train your team, all together, at your location and at a time that suits your organisation.
IAP2 Australasia offers all our highly-regarded community and stakeholder engagement modules and electives for in-house or private training delivery.
Many modules can even contribute towards our Certificate program!
Benefits of In-House training
- Convenience – training at your location, on a day that suits your organisation (subject to trainer availability).
- Virtual or face-to-face training – your choice of face-to-face training in your location; or virtual delivery in our facilitated digital classroom.
- Personalised – many modules can be personalised to include your organisation’s case studies and frameworks.
- Certified training – most trainings are a core module or an elective of our Certificate of Engagement. Those participants who wish to continue their studies will still receive full credit for in-house training.
- Licensed trainers – all our training is completed by our expert licensed IAP2 Australasia trainers. In-house training is the same quality training that you know and expect. You can even request your choice of trainer, subject to their availability.
- Team building – not only do all your team participate, but it is training that will have your team working together and engaging with each other.
- Savings – in-house training can be a more cost-effective option by saving you any travel and accommodation costs associated with attending a publicly listed course. Member training discount rates also apply.
What others are saying
“I thought the content of the course was really good, and given we had to do it over zoom the material was presented well. Our presenter took just the right approach to keeping us engaged and got through the materials well, and provided some great tools to use in the future.”
“The Engagement training I received from Rob was extremely beneficial to my role. I found it was delivered also as an example of how to keep your audience engaged. I will continue to utilise the content and material provided during the training to support projects and initiatives relating to Stakeholder Engagement and internal interactions.”
“Moreland City Council invested in 30 staff to complete the IAP2A Certificate in Engagement. The engagement journey has been informative, exciting and empowering. Our staff experienced both face to face, and online delivery of training. The IAP2 facilitators are experts in their field and were flexible to cater to our needs. The IAP2 course content was relevant, best practice and applicable to our work. We are delighted with the IAP2A Certificate in Engagement. In the future, we are excited to see the wonderful work our qualified 30 IAP2 champions will do to engage the Moreland community. They now have the language, methods and skills to deliver meaningful engagement with our local Moreland community.”
Simply organise 10 or more team members (maximum of 20 for virtual training, or 25 for face-to-face training) to undertake the training, provide a location for the training and catering for the day.
We will do the rest.
If you need help building the numbers of participants we are happy to help you with this.
Our in-house training is available across Australia and New Zealand and in both metropolitan and country areas.
This is a great opportunity to receive quality training and have your organisation engaging on a whole new level.
For further information or a proposal for in-house training please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning: (AU) 1300 436 424 or (NZ) 0800 436 424.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does IAP2 offer training in-house?
How many people do we need?
The training works best when you have a minimum of 10 participants. You can have a maximum of 20 participants for virtual delivery, or 25 participants for face-to-face delivery.
What modules are available in-house?
All of our training modules can be delivered in-house. This includes all the modules from the IAP2A Certificate of Engagement.
Where can we hold in-house training?
IAP2 delivers in-house training almost anywhere in Australia and New Zealand. We will work with you to bring the training to your organisation, so that your team can train together.
If you are in a regional area and don’t have enough participants, please contact us and we will work with you to link other groups/participants to bring about the training in your region.
How much does in-house training cost compared to public training?
Depending on the number of participants, the in-house training is generally more cost effective than sending your participants to training. There are even more savings where you would normally need to send your staff to training, saving you the cost of travel and accommodation.
How do we get a proposal for in-house training?
Please contact us via email at email@example.com or by phoning: (AU) 1300 436 424 or (NZ) 0800 436 424.