IAP2 Australasia Webinars
Keep on Engaging: Tips for Adapting in the Days of COVID-19
This webinar provides practical information on how you can keep engaging in the COVID-19 environment.
- How to adapt your engagement plans and strategies to digital or other approaches
- The role of engagers in connecting communities
- Looking to positive innovations in crisis
- Challenges of adapting to the digital space
- How to work with people with heightened anxiety
- Adam Smith, Director, Harvest Digital Planning
- Nicole Hunter, Co-founder and Director, MosaicLab
- Nathan Connors, IAP2 Australasia Director and Global Head of Client Services, Bang The Table
- Moderated by Kylie Cochrane, IAP2 Australasia Director; Chair, IAP2 International and Managing Principal, Communication & Stakeholder Engagement – Australia and New Zealand, Aurecon
Lunch with an Ambassador
In 2016 IAP2 Australasia launched the first series of lunchtime webinars, titled “Lunch with an Ambassador”. Once a month, an IAP2 Ambassador is presenting on a topic of expertise. These were designed to build on the community engagement knowledge that already exists within the IAP2 community and make it more easily accessible.
- Community Engagement in the EIA Process with Margaret Harvie
- Shaping an Organisation to Engage with Vivian Warren
- Embracing Community Owned Solutions with Jan Taylor
- Processes that are rigorous, activities with purpose and dialogue and deliberation – what’s the difference anyway? with Lucy-Cole Edelstein
- How engagement has evolved over the last two decades with Vivien Twyford
You can watch the recordings by scrolling through the below or visit the IAP2 Australasia YouTube channel.