Diversity and inclusion resources
Inclusion, Transparency and Respect are the IAP2 Australasia values. Our vision is for communities shaped by people. As engagers, we can play a critical role in prioritising and advocating for diversity, equality and inclusion.
Below you will find a list of resources we have gathered over the years around diversity and inclusion. Together we can listen and learn to create a kinder, more respectful, equitable and inclusive world.
Presentations to watch
Member only resources
Please note, you must be logged into the IAP2 Australasia community portal as a member to view these resources. You can log in here.
- Keep on Engaging: #changinglives #keepingculture
- Keep on Engaging: Sharing Stories with Craig Foster
- Beyond Inclusion – Equity in Public Engagement
- Not Just Dragons: a model for inclusive engagement with communities of colour
- Reconciliation and P2
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Beyond Inclusion
- Core Values Award Winners: “Respect for Diversity, Inclusion and Culture”
- The New Face of Indigenous Engagement
- Understanding Indigenous Identity