IAP2A Announces: Nurture Engagement – IAP2 Australasia Certificate in Engagement scholarship program
Nurture Engagement, a partnership program offering scholarships for virtual training, has been established by the IAP2 Australasia Board to support small not-for-profits by offering their staff and directors the opportunity to complete the IAP2 Australasia Certificate in Engagement.
The Program is open to charities and not-for-profit organisations who meet the specified criteria and that are accepted as program partners.
Applications are open all year round.
Please feel free to share this opportunity with any small not-for-profit organisations who you think may benefit from IAP2A Training.
Who can apply?
All Australian and New Zealand based charities and not-for profit organisations who have:
- Gross revenue less than AU$3M per annum; and
- Total assets of less than AU$2M
Each application will be assessed on the criteria outlined below. Acceptance as a program partner is for a two (2) year fixed term, with a maximum of three (3) scholarships for virtual training awarded to each program partner during the fixed term.
Nurture Engagement partnership program is open to organisations who:
- focus their efforts on working with people to improve decision-making processes and outcomes, in areas of common interest to IAP2 Australasia, such as:
- Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander or Māori peoples
- Peoples with accessibility needs
- Disadvantaged, vulnerable or marginalised communities
- Health and well-being
- Environment and climate change
- are located in Australia or New Zealand
- have an annual gross revenue of less than AU$3M and total assets of less than AU$2M
- can provide recent financial statements, preferably audited if available
- outline how an increase in engagement knowledge and skills would make a difference to the work they do
- and be willing to contribute a short article for the Engagement Matters newsletter.
Finally, all applications must include a statement confirming that successful program partners consent to having their name and the number of scholarships for virtual training offered, reported to members in the IAP2 Australasia Annual Report, published in the public domain.
How to apply?
Applications for the next intake must be submitted via the online submission form.
For further assistance or information please contact us at email@example.com.