Are you faced with the challenge of achieving quality community engagement practices in your organisation using only your advice and influence?
This one-day module is designed for engagement professionals who want to build respected, influential, credible and valued relationships with key decision makers. It is also designed to help individuals unlock their potential to engage within their own organisations.
This practical course will develop your confidence to build strong relationships along with enhancing your own personal and professional credibility within your organisation.
What outcomes can you expect from this training?
By the end of this module, participants will have the skills and knowledge to:
- Build their personal and professional self confidence
- Identify who the decision maker is and how they make decisions
- Avoid distracting themselves with people on the periphery
- Achieve the desired outcomes of quality engagement projects
- Become a trusted internal adviser on all matters of engagement
- Ensure the voice of your community is heard
Who should do this training?
Engaging with Influence is specifically for engagement professionals and practitioners who face the challenge of achieving quality community engagement practices in their organisation.
Recommended Experience: This module is for those with professional experience in any/all of engagement, community development, project management and leadership.
This elective provides 1 day’s credit towards the IAP2 Australasia Certificate in Engagement, or 1 day’s credit towards the IAP2 Australasia Advanced Certificate in Engagement. This module can only be applied to one certificate.