Member Services Co-ordinator l Work From Home | IAP2 Australasia
Who we are and what we do
International Association for Public Participation (IAP2) is an international member association that is committed to advancing the practice of community and stakeholder engagement through education, advocacy and building partnerships.
The Australasian Affiliate, IAP2 Australasia serves the needs of 11,000 plus members throughout Australia and New Zealand and is the fastest growing affiliate member of the global IAP2 Federation. IAP2 Australasia is widely acknowledged for its work in setting new standards to advance community and stakeholder engagement. You can learn more about the work we do at www.iap2.org.au.
As a growing organisation, IAP2 Australasia is seeking a full time Membership Services Coordinator to provide administrative support to members and training services. This opportunity is remote/working from home and our preference is that you would be based in either Melbourne or Sydney.
About the role
Reporting to the Membership Services – Team Leader, this role provides a high level of customer service to IAP2 members, customers, and training participants. This includes, administration and customer support, maintaining accurate and timely information in our CRM (Salesforce), data entry, virtual training and event hosting, telephone system (Natterbox) support, reporting, events co-ordination, and providing support to the membership services team and overall IAP2 team.
To be considered for this role you must possess the following attributes:
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- great customer service skills
- strong attention to detail
- be an enthusiastic team player
- confident in a digital environment
- computer literacy in CRM and Microsoft applications
- previous experience in a similar position within a membership-based organisation will be well received.
An intuitive thinker with the ability to prioritise, multitask and drive tasks through to completion is an essential part of this role.
What you will need
- a quiet home environment with a dedicated and safe home office
- reliable internet
Please direct any questions to email@example.com with the subject header: Membership Services Coordinator role. A position description is available upon request.
What you need to do to apply
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward:
- an up-to-date copy of your resume;
- a maximum one page cover letter outlining how your skills and experience make you a suitable candidate for this role; and
- respond to the targeted questions. Your responses to the targeted questions should be submitted online during the application process and not included in the covering letter.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussions.
11:59pm 20 February 2022