Overview and Course Structure
IAP2 Australasia provides well-respected and industry-leading training in community and stakeholder engagement. Our training is tailored for all levels of education and experience, from the the first time engager to managers and decision makers who benefit from quality engagement processes.
The benefits of IAP2 Australasia training:
- Practical knowledge and theory delivered in an inclusive training environment
- Training is participatory and experiential, with lots of positive interaction between participants from a diverse range of backgrounds
- Materials are contextualised for Australia and New Zealand
- All trainers are experienced trainers AND practitioners, able to reflect on current and real-world examples
- Flexible learning pathways for participants ensuring that all training is relevant and applicable
- Certificate in Engagement is recognised as the standard for engagement professionals
- All participants receive a quality training manual, with access to additional resources via our online forum (where applicable)
- All training delivered in professional training environments, in close proximity to public transport options
Certificate in Engagement
Released in 2014, the Certificate in Engagement was developed to bring an Australian and New Zealand context to community and stakeholder engagement training. Very quickly the Certificate is becoming the standard that employers are looking for in staff who work in, or manage, community and stakeholder engagement.
With new concepts, new tools and with solid foundations in existing practice, the Certificate will support all levels of experience and learning and varied roles in engagement and management.
We can provide training for your organisation at your desired location, providing the opportunity for your team to complete the training together. This may be part of a team-building program or capacity-building program.
Sometimes it is logistically impossible to send your team to the public training sessions. In-house training can be run in most places in Australia and New Zealand.
All of our training modules from our Certificate in Engagement are available to be delivered. Please download the information sheet.
Individual Training Modules
We have 12 training modules available as part of our Certificate in Engagement.
For detailed information on each module or to download the module summary sheet click here.
Foundations in Public Participation
Foundations in Public Participation is a training program offered by the IAP2 Federation licensed trainers.