IAP2 CRED! - comes to Sydney in 2012Back To Events
|Date||4 Apr 2012|
|Cost||AU $ 700.00|
Are you faced with the challenge of achieving quality community
engagement practices in your organisation using only your advice and
IAP2 presents a new active, practical professional development program
that develops your confidence to build strong relationships, personal and
professional credibility in your organisation.
Cred is designed for engagement professionals who want to build
respected, influential, credible and valued relationships with key decision
makers and leaders in your organisation.
By the end of this action packed development day you will be able to:
- Know who the key people are to influence in your network.
- Practice how to tailor your relationships and advice to key decision makers.
- Work with status difference in every conversation.
- Build your personal and professional confidence to have your advice listened to – even the hard messages.
- Practice the critical engagement conversations about decision focus,resources and messages.
- Develop and practice a range of behaviours and strategies to have your advice respected – and sought.
- Develop your professional capacity and skills to become a trusted internal adviser, particularly when you have to make the call about engagement projects, policies and propositions.
|Date||Wednesday 4 April, 2012|
Level 6, 1 Elizabeth Street, North Sydney
|Time:||8.45am - 4.45pm (registration from 8.30am)|
Members: $600 per peson incl GST
Non Members: $700 per person incl GST
The presenter for this session will be Anne Pattillo.